Workshop: Personal Development TrainingsFTweet
YQA is starting a series of #free trainings/personal development courses with practical sessions and theory starting this Saturday 20th as follows:
1. 20th August – Decision Making
2. 3rd September – #Artivism: Creativity and activism
3. 10th September – Presentation Skills
4. 24th September – Applying for work and interview preparation
Certificate of participation will be remitted upon satisfactory completion of training.
Register Now by sending a mail at email@example.com
Note: Limited Seats.
Upcoming Events More
- 1st Feb 2020 YQA 6th Anniversary
- 24th Feb 2020 International Stand Up to Bullying Day
- 31st Mar 2020 International Transgender Day of Visibility
Others about us
Eric Whitaker (U.S. Department of State)
I find the youngsters of Young Queer Alliance very creative and I welcome this shelter project in Mauritius. Congratulations for this beautiful project that I will surely narrate at Washington.
Saarvesh Doorjean (Peer Outreach, YQA)
I am so proud of us. I have learnt many things and got to know many people working with the Young Queer Alliance. A big thank you and the team at YQA.
Aldo Dell'Ariccia (European Union)
I took the opportunity to comment the initiative of the Young Queer Alliance for launching a national campaign theme "Equality for All", and thank the members of the association for their determination and dynamism.