YQA Annual General Meeting
8th Apr 2018
You are cordially invited to attend our AGM to be held on Sunday the 8th April 2018. Details are as follows:
Venue: YQA Office, Melrose
Time:10:00 - 11:00
- Secretary's Address
- Presentation of Return of Accounts for year 2017
- Change of Rules and Regulations of organisation
- Election of Office Bearers
Please R.S.V.P. to the attention of the Secretary by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling on (+230) 5807 3829
1) For members who cannot be present, drop us an email to request a proxy form.
2) Members who have not yet settled your membership fees of Rs. 200/- kindly do so before the AGM.
Upcoming Events More
Others about us
Eric Whitaker (U.S. Department of State)
I find the youngsters of Young Queer Alliance very creative and I welcome this shelter project in Mauritius. Congratulations for this beautiful project that I will surely narrate at Washington.
Saarvesh Doorjean (Peer Outreach, YQA)
I am so proud of us. I have learnt many things and got to know many people working with the Young Queer Alliance. A big thank you and the team at YQA.
Aldo Dell'Ariccia (European Union)
I took the opportunity to comment the initiative of the Young Queer Alliance for launching a national campaign theme "Equality for All", and thank the members of the association for their determination and dynamism.