YQA Annual General Meeting
30th Mar 2019
You are aged 16 to 29 years? You want to be engaged to share your ideas and to raise your voice for the #LGBT community? You wish to form part of a dynamic team of young people like you who have at heart #HumanRights?
Join us on Saturday, 30 March for our Annual General Meeting at the YQA office, Melrose. It is a #safespace for YOU.
Send us a message on Facebook, email @ firstname.lastname@example.org or SMS/Call on (+230) 5802 8357 to confirm or for more details.
1) For members who cannot be present, drop us an email to request a proxy form.
2) Members who have not yet settled your membership fees of Rs. 200/- kindly do so before the AGM.
Upcoming Events More
- 26th Apr 2019 Lesbian Visibility Day
- 17th May 2019 International Day Against Homophobia and Transphobia
- 22nd May 2019 Harvey Milk Day
Others about us
Eric Whitaker (U.S. Department of State)
I find the youngsters of Young Queer Alliance very creative and I welcome this shelter project in Mauritius. Congratulations for this beautiful project that I will surely narrate at Washington.
Saarvesh Doorjean (Peer Outreach, YQA)
I am so proud of us. I have learnt many things and got to know many people working with the Young Queer Alliance. A big thank you and the team at YQA.
Aldo Dell'Ariccia (European Union)
I took the opportunity to comment the initiative of the Young Queer Alliance for launching a national campaign theme "Equality for All", and thank the members of the association for their determination and dynamism.